Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chinese - Homemade - THE BEST!

As much as I hate to admit it, I have ordered take-out Chinese more times than I wish to remember.  It's easy, fast, and momentarily satisfying.  The trouble is, is that in my experience, the freshness and quality are not always consistent.  Yes, sometimes it really hits the spot.  But other times, I'm left feeling disappointed.  Here is a sure-fire guarantee that I would bet the House of Shanghai on.  If you make your own, it will not only taste better, it simply will not compare to take-out in any fashion.  There's no phony MSG going on.  There's no question of when it was made.  You won't have to wonder "what's really in this?"  If you have a little bit of time, I urge you in a big way - try making your own!!  Once you see how fantastic it is, you'll probably want to expand your repertoire to include more and more choices.  Today's recipes are a great place to start.  Lemon Chicken is one that has no question marks.  It's just delicious.  Asparagus, Eggplant & Peanut Stir-Fry is all about the freshness and getting some healthy vegetables into your Chinese food.  And Coconut Shrimp with an Orange, Honey & Soy Dipping Sauce is a crowd-pleaser every single time.  Make a batch of brown or white rice and enjoy the rewards of homemade Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment