Sunday, March 27, 2011

Welcome to Ready? Let's Eat!

This is a food blog for ALL of us.  I want to help and I want to share.  Food ideas are endless.  Food stories are personal.  Food attitudes are all over the place.  But come on.  We should always find a way to make life a little more delicious.  This is the place to come for recipes, suggestions and tips.  There will be many.  But it will be for everyone.  It's a place for you.  From basics to showstoppers, for the newbie to the well-seasoned and experienced.   Give me your thoughts, ask your questions and don't be shy.  Life is good, right?  But let's face it.  It's pretty much always about The Food.

3 comments:

  1. Hey MaryRuth - neat idea.
    Looking forward to see what you will post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea, and who better than you to write about deliciousness?! I can't wait to be inspired (and I'm feeling so Julie/Julia....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily I read your recipes before going grocery shopping! Sunny and 65 degree Florence sends its regards.

    ReplyDelete